Immigration News

I have overstayed my visa in Australia. Can I now lodge a partner visa in Australia?

I accidentally overstayed on my Australian visa. I was unlawful for 10 months and now hold a Bridging Visa E (BVE). I am currently in a relationship with an Australian citizen and she wishes to sponsor me on a spouse visa. Can I remain in Australia and lodge the partner visa here or must I leave the country and apply for the partner visa offshore?    If I lodge the partner visa offshore,… Read More

Read More

Five things you need to know if applying for Employer Nomination Scheme (subclass 186)

If you have an Australian employer who has nominated you, you must apply for this visa within 6 months of the nomination application being approved. If you do not have an employer who will nominate you, you can submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) through SkillSelect. Prospective employers and state and territory governments can then view your details and decide whether to nominate you for skilled migration.

Read More